ADSM-L

Re: Incremental Backup (full/partial)

2002-08-09 17:03:24
Subject: Re: Incremental Backup (full/partial)
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:04:23 -0400
Hi Al,

I was confused, too (that's what happens when I haven't looked at this
stuff for a while). But you must have not received my other post, where I
flip-flopped yet again (you'd think I was running for political office!).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Al Narzisi <anarzisi AT COMCAST DOT NET>
08/09/2002 13:37