ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle with EBU and AIX

2002-08-09 01:30:46
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle with EBU and AIX
From: Bernie M <borismilo AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:16:40 -0700
Hi Brian,
One thing I found good was running tdpoconf showenv.

I had a few problems getting it going not knowing
where the dsm.sys was located but once I did that I
sorted out my configurations and everything seems to
work except for a problem with my password which
should be easy enough to resolve.

backup directly to tape, but I
> get the following error during RMAN connect and
> script execution:
>
>    Recovery Manager: Release 8.1.7.0.0 - Production
>
> RMAN-06005: connected to target database: AIS
> (DBID=103055654)
> RMAN-06008: connected to recovery catalog database
>
> RMAN> run
> 2> {
> 3>   allocate channel t1 type 'sbt_tape' parms
> 4>

'ENV=(TDPO_OPTFILE=/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin/tdpo.opt)';