ADSM-L

Re: strange TDP Domino message... "T A T"

2002-08-07 04:19:01
Subject: Re: strange TDP Domino message... "T A T"
From: "Frost, Dave" <dave.frost AT GUARDIANIT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:19:07 +0100
Was there any tsm upgrade on the notes machine recently?  We have seen this
with tdp for sql.

Try stopping _all_ tsm services, then delete and re-create them.  If this
doesn't work, again stop _all_ tsm services, delete the services, de-install
the tdp, de-install the client.  REBOOT.  Reinstall the client/api,
re-install the tdp, set up the services.

  regards,

-=Dave=-
--
+44 (0)20 7608 7140

"Sure, when..." -- OINK FLAP OINK FLAP -- "Well I'll be darned!"