ADSM-L

Re: Where are my Tape Volumes.

2002-08-05 23:02:39
Subject: Re: Where are my Tape Volumes.
From: Bob Booth - UIUC <booth AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:02:04 -0500
Are all 30 tapes defined to the TSM server?  If you are running in a 'scratch'
tape configuration, you will only see tapes that have been defined to TSM.

To see all the tapes that are in the drives inventory you may have to use
mtlib, or the TSM command 'query libv libraryname'

It is hard to tell without more information on your configuration.  I hope
this helps anyway.

bob