ADSM-L

Compare TSM/Legato and Veritas - ME TOO/ME TOO/ME TOO

2002-08-05 07:16:37
Subject: Compare TSM/Legato and Veritas - ME TOO/ME TOO/ME TOO
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:14:05 +0200
Guys/Girls,

We are again getting into the habit of sending
20 zillion I want it too request to the list.
Please mail the person that offered the document
originally direct - OFF THE LIST!
I do not want to see all these same requests for
this one document flooding my mailbox.

The same goes for people putting their out of office
automated replies on - and it seems to be mostly the
same people that do it.
Come on people, please keep in mind that this is
a high volume list and we do not need unneccesary
mails flying around - wasting bandwidth and time.

Cheers
Christo

Hi!

Could you send this document to me also?

Regards
Mattias W