ADSM-L

Re: Export form AIX server to Sun Server

2002-08-02 19:17:09
Subject: Re: Export form AIX server to Sun Server
From: Ray Pratts <rpratts AT SWBELL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:07:03 -0500
I just used export/import to move a server from AIX to W2K.  I did not get
the storage pools , but that may be because I did not have the device
classes named the same.  I also did not get the scripts. But all other
definitions came across.

I did not export files because this would have take too long.