ADSM-L

RE: Réf. : Re: Backup of Win2`K Fileserver

2002-08-02 18:04:24
Subject: RE: Réf. : Re: Backup of Win2`K Fileserver
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:10:07 -0700
> Well it appears the sysadmin didn't tell me everything. The ethernet card
was set at auto detect. They will set it to 100mbs Full Duplex and the
performance should be
much better.

I just went through this with a Solaris box. Some of the guys here sent me
info to help me out. Now it works great. You can't believe the greif I got
for 2 months. Call IBM and ask them what's wrong, do this do that, TSM
sucks. In the end it was just as I told him on day one.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC