ADSM-L

Re: How to save volhist and devconfig

2002-08-02 02:38:50
Subject: Re: How to save volhist and devconfig
From: Halvorsen Geirr Gulbrand <gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:40:10 +0200
Hi,
I have had good experience in creating a TSM Administrative Schedule that
saves volhist and devcnfg to disk. Then I've made a client schedule that
sends a mail with those files (and different status messages for TSM) to
backupoperators (including an external account, in case of a complete
disaster - mailserver and TSM server are in the same location).

Rgds.
Geirr G. Halvorsen