ADSM-L

Re: select statement using filespaces and tapes

2002-07-31 04:18:24
Subject: Re: select statement using filespaces and tapes
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:14:44 +0100
Marc,
Don't think you can do this, including backup date.
I am posting a select which does the rest

/*  Script Name:  Q_TAPE_VOLS                */
/*               relate to a specific node   */
/*               and filespace               */
/*  Parameter:   node name filespace name    */
/*               and storage pool            */
/*  Example:  run q_tape_vols test2  test2\data:  tape2 */
select distinct volume_name,node_name,filespace_name from -
  volumeusage where node_name = upper('$1') -
  and filespace_name = upper('$2') -
  and stgpool_name = upper('$3')

Marc Lowers <marc.r.lowers AT gsk DOT com> on 07/30/2002 05:00:29 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>