ADSM-L

Re: Failed Domino TDP Backups

2002-07-30 22:40:26
Subject: Re: Failed Domino TDP Backups
From: "Rodolfo Gandionco (DSL AK)" <RodolfoG AT DATACOM.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:36:05 +1200
Del,

Thanks for your help.  I have tried setting CompressAlways = YES and the
backup last night went alright.  I have verified the integrity of the backup
by restoring a mail file that was failing before.  It was ok.  Do you think
setting CompressAlways=YES might make my backups unreliable, considering
when it was set to NO, there were a lot of mailfiles that were failing
backups, about 10%?  Would you still recommend I do
EXCLUDE.COMPRESSION mail6\user1.nsf.*

I assume that this is fixed on 1.1.2.  I might upgrade very soon.

Cheers
Rodolfo