ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino backup (new) issues.....

2002-07-30 08:38:04
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino backup (new) issues.....
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:35:56 -0400
Can't see how this could be. This is the first time the TDP and TSM client
have been installed on these boxes. This is a brand new TSM AIX server
(5.1.1)

The owner of these boxes installed the clients she received on a CD set. I
told her to upgrade the main client to 5.1.1. The TDP hasn't changed for
quite a while......1.1.2 IIRC.

Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807

Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
07/29/2002 07:23 AM