ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino backup issues.....

2002-07-24 08:27:02
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino backup issues.....
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:17:31 -0400
> Yes, they are going straight to tape, currently in a 3590 autoloader
which
> will become a 3494 as soon as IBM fixes the hardware issues.
>
> Yes, MOUNTWAIT was NO. Have changed it and it seems to have worked.
>
> Someone needs to address the error message. It doesn't make any
> sense...........I wasn't doing a restore !!!!!!!!

Zoltan,

I am glad to hear that things are working for you now.
I have submitted a request to our documentation team to
reexamine the message and make it more meaningful.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Never cut what can be untied.
Commit yourself to constant improvement.