ADSM-L

Re: General TSM Q's

2002-07-22 12:13:17
Subject: Re: General TSM Q's
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:09:55 +0100
Tony,
You have not said how much data you are restoring, so cannot see how many
gigabyte an hour.
However my experience of restoring large clients form backupsets is that the
speed of the restore is more than anything dependent
on the resources of the client box to which you are restoring.
    ,

"Garrison, Tony" <anthony.garrison AT usaa DOT com> on 07/22/2002 04:55:19 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>