ADSM-L

Re: adic scalar 100

2002-07-18 20:18:31
Subject: Re: adic scalar 100
From: Rick W <rick AT IMAGEWAY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:04:34 -0700
Thanks for the quick responses guys.. this helps me understand quite a bit
more .. Would anyone have any idea how to use the lbtest tool or tapeutil
to manipulate the library ?? I just need a simple test to confirm if this
is working or not .. and yes Tab you were right about the " whos on first"
argument .. sheesh .. i wish they would just pick up the ball and run with
it instead of finger pointing.  I do have an lb0 showing up as Available
and i know that is usually a good sign in aix'dom but I am a sys admin and
therefore "a glass is half empty kind of guy" .. so i think its broke till
i see the damn thing move :).  I will search the web but if anyone has
something simple that proves it works im all ears.

R.