ADSM-L

Re: FW: web admin interface: problem with install

2002-07-17 12:11:59
Subject: Re: FW: web admin interface: problem with install
From: Tobias Hofmann <tobias.hofmann AT MEDIEN.UNI-WEIMAR DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:08:34 +0200
Hi Rob and all,

At 03:08 13.07.2002, you wrote:
Tobias,
We just had this problem on our Unix Server.  TSM support instructed us to
shut down the TSM server then the following command should be run: dsmserv
runfile in the /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/webimages/dsmserv.idl.  Unfortunately
I do not have a Win2K server to transfer this directory and file to

this would translate to ?:\Programme\tivoli\tsm\server\dsmserv runfile
dsmserv.idl

and solved my problem after a crucial hint from glen hattrup:

it only worked after i had stopped the server, changed the language from
deu to ameng, restarted, then restopped, and ran the command above.

then, after rechanging the language to deu, it even worked in german.

go figure...

thanks to all answering and trying to help, it is very much appreciated! :)

regards,

tobi... :)

but the
gentleman at TSM knew immediately what the problem was just by the error
"404."

Hope this helps,

Rob