ADSM-L

LAN FREE TSM version 5.1.1.0

2002-07-17 10:56:01
Subject: LAN FREE TSM version 5.1.1.0
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:53:52 +0200
Hi colleagues,

LAN FREE TSM version 5.1.1.0 doesn't works if you uses
the scheduler service.
when I starts this service I get a violation protocol
error, although the scheduler service is started. This
meaning I cannot run lanfree backups using the TSM
Scheduler.
On the other hand  the lanfree works ok if I use the
command line or gui.
Are there anybody working with TSM version 5.1.1.0 &
using the lanfree  and working OK?
Which options are you using for dsm.opt or dsm.sys and
dsmsta.opt and dsmserv.opt ??
this pb happens me in AIX and NT platforms.

Saludos/Regards.

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versisn: Webcam, voz, y mucho mas !Gratis!
Descargalo ya desde http://messenger.yahoo.es