ADSM-L

RTFM question, asking your forgiveness in advance

2002-07-17 10:04:50
Subject: RTFM question, asking your forgiveness in advance
From: Nancy Ames <nlames AT GUNDLUTH DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:02:57 -0500
Folks,
Having been up for 51 plus hours trying to restore a Novell server, I will
ask your forgiveness for posing this question to the group.

I want to restore one directory with its subdirectories for users in
multiple directories using the command line interface and can't get the
syntax right.

The directory is

vol1:users\%unique sitenames%\%unique usernames%\notes (and all its
subdirs)

What is the syntax?

dsmc restore vol1:users\*\*\notes\* -subdir=y -replace=y

and every other combination my tired brain can think of are not working.

Thank you.

n.