ADSM-L

Checkin libvol V5.1.1 server

2002-07-16 14:10:01
Subject: Checkin libvol V5.1.1 server
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:07:32 -0700
I just upgraded my test server to TSM 5.1.1. I can't say I ever noticed this
on the V4 server so I don't know if this is the same or different. I checked
in 9 scratch volumes separately so I could watch all 9 processes finish. The
first 6 I purposefully use checkl=yes to force mounts on drives to see if
they were ok. The last 3 with checkl=no. The last 3 process with checkl=no
sat there till the last process of checkl=yes finished before they ran. Not
sure why a process not checking a label couldn't finish sooner than one that
is. Anyone else seen this?

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:    <mailto:gillg AT saic DOT com> gillg AT saic DOT com
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154