ADSM-L

Re: Overland Neo Library Audit

2002-07-16 03:33:40
Subject: Re: Overland Neo Library Audit
From: "Cahill, Ricky" <Ricky.Cahill AT EQUITAS.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:28:04 +0100
Think you got the wrong idea there, this is not normal day to day use I'm
talking about as the message below indicates I'm trying to DR our system.
I can quite happily load all the tapes through the 'mail slots' but it's
incredibly slow with 130 tapes. What I want to do is fill the library in
bulk then do a library audit so TSM now knows what is in the library.

I may have deeper problems though as I found out yesterday that it won't
even label tapes or any other operation on tapes that use the drives.