ADSM-L

Installing Clients from a NSM (3466)

2002-07-14 06:59:43
Subject: Installing Clients from a NSM (3466)
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:57:45 +0200
Hi TSM-ers,

I try to improve the installation process of the TSM client software.
Our NSM (3466 - Network Storage Manager) offers a web interface
to download, configure and register a TSM Client.
I don't think this will support the whole installation process because
the installation of the downloaded client has to be done manually.

So my question is: Does anyone with a NSM use the Web installation support?
If yes, is there a supported/documented way of loading the newest client
software
to the NSM?

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Kind regards