ADSM-L

Re: Please Explain!!" TSM and Windows 2000 Active Directory.

2002-07-12 17:15:27
Subject: Re: Please Explain!!" TSM and Windows 2000 Active Directory.
From: "Consiglio, Tony" <consigli AT BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:13:44 -0400
Jim,
        Thank you very much. Very good reply.  We are looking for
recommendations for disaster recovery to DC's in the AD, and more to the
point the AD itself. However, with all this being said, and now that we are
on the same page, I only have one last question:

Q: If the "stuff" hits the fan, and we are using TSM, to what extent, and
how long will TSM tech support stay with us and help (over the phone)? We
have a lot of experience installing and supporting W2K servers, etc., etc,
Will they(tsm) say sorry we do not support that, call M.S. or will they help
us get our AD back from "Good" TSM backup's?

In Short: Will TSM be there when we have an emergency or will we get "sorry,
not supported"?