ADSM-L

Re: AIX Question - Scripts

2002-07-12 06:41:42
Subject: Re: AIX Question - Scripts
From: Lars Bebensee <LBebensee AT HAITEC DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:24:54 +0300
Hi,

look at your "if" condition. You should test for something there like if [
-x /bin/mksysb ]; then ....
The same applies to the savevg script. What tape drive do you use? I would
The same applies to the savevg script. What tape drive do you use? I would
check that one before disabling software compression.

cya

Lars