ADSM-L

Maximum Size Threshold: on Primary Disk Pool

2002-07-11 14:54:09
Subject: Maximum Size Threshold: on Primary Disk Pool
From: jamshid_akhter <jamshid_akhter AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:52:21 -0700
Hi, As amount of data and number of clients are growing in our environment. I
have updated the Maximum Size Threshold: 60 G
on one of my main disk storage pool. Reason is to utilize the available space
for small files. Now I have question regarding that.
1- How can I find the biggest file size I ever backed up.
2- How can I find the file list I backed up last night
3- How can  I track which client and what file (effected by maxsize parameter)
is going to tape storage pool,  instead of disk storage pool.
Quick environment over view, TSM 4.1.4.0 AIX 4.3.3 on SP node 3494 ATL with 7
Drives.

Any help would be appreciated