ADSM-L

Re: TSM storage problem

2002-07-10 14:29:10
Subject: Re: TSM storage problem
From: Simeon Johnston <simeonuj AT INDIVISUALLEARNING DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:27:12 -0500
so far ----
Checked cacheing.  It's off and has been off since it was installed.
There is only one storage pool which is 41% util.
This was working fine just a few days ago.  There was no changes done by
me (The only admin).
The max. mount point = 1 for most clients.  I didn't change or set this
so I'm kind of assuming this is the way it's been all along.  Since it
worked great before I don't know why it would cause a problem now.  What
is the recomended setting for this so as not to cause conflicts w/ anything?

The same error is coming up accross multiple policy domains (2 domains
setup to go to the same storage pool).
I finally decided that I just wanted to get it running as I am doing
some testing so I deleted the data for the largest node.  This didn't
help any even though the storage pool is now down to 19% util.

I'm really confused and irritated by this....

sim