ADSM-L

ANR8376I Message

2002-07-09 13:44:46
Subject: ANR8376I Message
From: Jim Sporer <james.sporer AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:43:02 -0500
When I do a Query Mount command I get two ANR8376I messages about mount
points reserved in device class: status: RESERVED.  We are running TSM
version 4.2.1.7 and using a 3494 that we are sharing between two TSM
servers.  I was  curious if somebody knows what that message means.  We
have 6 3590 tape drives and in spite of getting that message on one of the
TSM servers I can still use all 6 tape drives on the other TSM server, so
how can two tape drives be reserved on the other TSM server?
Jim Sporer