ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Re: Domino TDP leaves old databases

2002-07-09 12:08:03
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: Domino TDP leaves old databases
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT CW DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:06:16 +0200
Hi Gisbert,
you're right, things seem to have changed since my last contact with the
Connect Agent for Lotus Notes...
With TDP Oracle I remember there's a tool called tdposync to synchronize
backups between rman (oracle) and the TSM server. Hopefully
there's a similar tool for TDP Domino so that you don't have to use
undocumented features to do the trick.

Good luck!

Regards,
Michael
--
Michael Bartl, Dipl. Inform. (FH)           mailto:michael.bartl AT cw DOT com
Michael Bartl, Dipl. Inform. (FH)           mailto:michael.bartl AT cw DOT com