ADSM-L

Re: Adding a second library

2002-07-09 11:06:09
Subject: Re: Adding a second library
From: "Stephen A. Cochran" <stephen.a.cochran.lists AT CAHIR DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:04:26 -0400
On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, at 08:05  AM, Remeta, Mark wrote:

Actually you can reconstruct the aggregates during a move data. I forget
what version it started with but there is a command line option for move
data called Reconstruct=yes that will reconstruct the aggregates
during a
move data....

Thanks everyone for really great answers. Second library is going,
everyone's happy now. I must not be using a new enough version (still on
3.1), no reconstruct option on the mov data.

Steve Cochran
Dartmouth College