ADSM-L

Re: If you had problems obtaining HOW TO: Configuring Tape Drives in TSM....

2002-07-09 10:46:20
Subject: Re: If you had problems obtaining HOW TO: Configuring Tape Drives in TSM....
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DTREND DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:41:44 -0500
I would like to look at the whole document.

Thanks!

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com
V: 952-931-1203
F: 952-931-1293
C: 612-770-9166

Miles Purdy <PURDYM AT FIPD.GC DOT CA>
07/09/02 08:06 AM

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        If you had problems obtaining  HOW TO: Configuring Tape
Drives in TSM....

Sorry folks, I had a lot of problems with the list accepting large
messages. My attempts to break up the document only seems to have partly
worked. If you would like the full document, email me and I will send the
whole thing to you.

Miles

Miles Purdy
Miles Purdy
System Manager
Farm Income Programs Directorate
Winnipeg, MB, CA
purdym AT fipd.gc DOT ca
ph: (204) 984-1602 fax: (204) 983-7557

"If you hold a UNIX shell up to your ear, can you hear the C?"