ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Domino TDP leaves old databases

2002-07-09 10:24:23
Subject: Antwort: Re: Domino TDP leaves old databases
From: Gisbert Schneider <gisbert.schneider AT SK-KOELN DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:24:29 +0100
Hi Michael,

when we do a 'q files nodename' the result looks like This:

Node Name                           Filespace               Platform
Filespace         Capacity    Pct
                                          Name
      Type                    (MB)              Util
------------------------------      -----------                   --------
---
      ---------               --------          -----
      ---------               --------          -----
XXXXX_LN                            \\YYYYY\d$        WinNT       NTFS
            138,927.    73.60
XXXXX_LN                            \\YYYYY\c$        WinNT       NTFS
            4,044.1           55.1
XXXXX_LN                            ZZZZZ4.DOMLOGS    WinNT
API:DominoData          0.0               0.0
XXXXX_LN                            ZZZZZ4.DOMDBS     WinNT
API:DominoData    0.0               0.0

So it looks like all databases together are treated as one filespace. Is
this a bug, misconfiguration or is it normal?

Greetings
--
Gisbert Schneider
Gisbert Schneider

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> schrieb am 09.07.2002
15:50:45: