ADSM-L

Re: Win2K cluster question

2002-07-09 04:36:23
Subject: Re: Win2K cluster question
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:33:27 +0100
Yes, it is all working ok now.
One gotcha we found was that our NT guy set up the option file for the local
drive clients with

cluster    no

This was a mistake as you dont want the option there at all on the local
clients.
Specifying  the option just caused duplicate backups of the cluster drive.

Jon Adams <jon.adams AT premera DOT com> on 07/08/2002 06:21:06 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>