ADSM-L

ANR0259E

2002-07-08 08:49:23
Subject: ANR0259E
From: "Al'shaebani, Bassam" <Bassam.Al'shaebani AT MSNYUHEALTH DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:47:37 -0400
Hello All,
My TSM server is unable to start due to a deleted logfile,
is there any way I can recover without having the logfiles/volumes
backed up?
ANR7800I DSMSERV generated at 10:21:27 on Mar  2 2001.

Tivoli Storage Manager for AIX-RS/6000
Version 4, Release 1, Level 3.0

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

5698-TSM (C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990,2000. All rights reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corporation.

ANR0900I Processing options file dsmserv.opt.
ANR000W Unable to open default locale message catalog,
/usr/lib/nls/msg/C/.
ANR0990I Server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR7807W Unable to get information for file /tsm/log/logfs01/logvol01.
A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
ANR7807W Unable to get information for file /tsm/log/logfs02/logvol02.
A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
ANR0259E Unable to read complete restart/checkpoint information from any
database or recovery log volume.
Regards,
Bassam Al'Shaebani