ADSM-L

Restore gem backup set

2002-07-08 01:50:33
Subject: Restore gem backup set
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:47:19 +0200
Hi

I run a restore gen backupset gen_novtst.XXXXXXXXXXX -su=yes -rep=all

and got  a window to Select an appropriate  action
   1. Force an overwrite for this object
   2. Force an overwrite on all objects that are write protected
   3 .Skip this object
   4. Skip all the objects that are write protected
   A. Abort this operation
Action (1,2,3,4,A):

I first type 2 but  continue to ask me again and again till I choose the
option 4.

I thought if I put -rep=all It will not ask for anything or at least if I
chose option 2 once it will continue , but no ....................

Any ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.I.A  Regards Robert Ouzen