ADSM-L

Problem with linux backup

2002-07-04 02:36:47
Subject: Problem with linux backup
From: "Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 08:30:47 +0200
Hi TSMers

Attached please find the script file I am using for the linux backup. I am
using this as I need to use a third party agent to schedule the backup as
this agent then start another batch process once the backup is completed.
But I get errors when doing the backup, see log file.

Please help.....

Need assistance URGENTLY !!!!!

WARNING:
Any unauthorised use or interception of this email is illegal. If this email
is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute nor disclose the
contents to anyone. Save for bona fide company matters, BoE Ltd does not
accept any responsibility for the opinions expressed in this email.
For further details please see: http://www.boe.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm