ADSM-L

Re: Missed drive backup

2002-07-02 11:30:46
Subject: Re: Missed drive backup
From: Vo An Nguyen/Quebec/IBM <vanguyen AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:28:57 -0400
Hello Geoff,

The errors you are getting seems to point to a permission issue.
If the backup is working manually but not with the scheduler, I would
suggest you to verify the drive g: properties -> security. Then check
under which account the scheduler is installed (normally SYSTEM)
and  add this account for that drive is necessary.

Regards,

Vo An Nguyen
Email: vanguyen AT ca.ibm DOT com

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
07/02/2002
09:39:39 AM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>