ADSM-L

Re: URGENT : RE [ ] URGENT : ANS1503E Valid password not available for server 'TS MA'

2002-07-02 09:46:31
Subject: Re: URGENT : RE [ ] URGENT : ANS1503E Valid password not available for server 'TS MA'
From: Joe Pendergast <jpendergast AT WATSONPHARM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 06:43:24 -0700
Have you stopped and started the scheduler after running the "dsmc" command?

rachida elouaraini <rachida.elouaraini AT CARAMAIL DOT COM> on 07/02/2002
06:05:32 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Joseph Pendergast/Corona/Watson)

Subject:  URGENT : RE [ ] URGENT : ANS1503E Valid password not available for
      server 'TS MA'

Hello,

I did what you suggested me to do :
 -------------------------SOLUTION-----------------------
> As root, run the dsmc command on the client systems. Do a
'query schedule'
> and you will be prompted to enter the password for the
system. This should correct the problem.
And now, I CAN DO " manually " an incremental or selective
backup from all my nodes (dsmc i file).
BUT, my SCHEDULE (BACKUP.CLIENT) is still missed for these
three nodes and
only these nodes. (The others clients TSM are backuped every
day).
The Passwordacess is set to generate for all my clients TSM.
I need your help,
Thank you in advance.
> > Hi all,
> > Hi all,
> > My problem began when I changed the passwords of Three
of my
> > clients TSM (by the commande update node). Since my
> > schedules are MISSED, and when I want to do an
incremental
> > or selective backup from one of the three nodes (dsmc i
> > file) , I can't and the output of the command is :
> >
> > Node Name: MICHLEFEN
> > ANS1503E Valid password not available for server 'TSMA'.
> > The administrator for your system must run TSM and enter
the
> > password to store it locally.
> >
> > How can I do this, I have already changed the password
of
> > each node from the server interface (dsmadmc).
> > All the platforms are AIX 4.3.3.
> > TSM version is 4.1.
> > Thank you in advance

Direction de la meteorologie Nationale
Centre National de Recherche Meteo- prevision numerique

Casablanca-Maroc
tel: +212 06 23 64 701
Envoyez des messages musicaux sur le portable de vos amis
 http://mobile.lycos.fr/mobile/local/sms_musicaux/