ADSM-L

Connecting with acsls

2002-07-02 07:38:02
Subject: Connecting with acsls
From: Jacque Mergens <jmergens AT EMAGEON DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 06:36:19 -0500
I am setting up a tsm server and cannot define an acsls library.
When I attempt the following command:

define library acslib libtype=acsls acsid=0

The server times out and says that the library is not currently available.

I am currently running samfs on an E450 that can connect and access the
ACSLS server without any problem so I don't think that ACSLS is the
problem.

I have generated traces that seem to indicate that the communication between
the servers is fine but it stops after the first TCP session.  In short the TSM
interrogates properly for the RPC port, attaches to the port, runs the TCP
session
and then just shuts up.

The configuration is as follows:

P640: