ADSM-L

help-urgent(qualstar8222 conf.)

2002-07-01 04:39:16
Subject: help-urgent(qualstar8222 conf.)
From: Lalit Tyagi <tyagi_lalit AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:52:34 +0530
Hi all,

Right now, i am working on a TSM 5.1.0.2 on windows NT4.0. I am facing
problem while configuring qualstar 8222 library with the TSM server.I had
confirmed the element no. of drive and entry\exit point from the TSM device
support list which is correct shown by TSM.I turn off the "dt serial" on the
control penal of Qualstar.
Actually ,TSM configured qualstar properly but when i give the labelling
command from the GUI or command prompt."OPeration is successful message" is
generate without any activity on the library or labelling the volume.

someone have idea about proper configuration of TSM with Qualstar8222
library.It urgent.

pls help.

Thanks and regards
Lalit Tyagi