ADSM-L

SLA's

2002-06-27 14:59:34
Subject: SLA's
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:57:35 -0700
Hello all,

I'm wondering if those of you who have some basic service level agreements
in place can send me copies of them. Can you believe it, we're actually
trying to force anyone using/wanting to use the system to justify why they
need what they're asking for. Otherwise they would fall under one of the
standard SLA's we would have.  I would like to get an idea of how you all
are working this issue with the clients. If anyone knows of some articles
out there I can read that have samples, that would also do if you're
concerned about sending these to me.

Thanks,
Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:    <mailto:gillg AT saic DOT com> gillg AT saic DOT com
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154