ADSM-L

Re: Backup trigger

2002-06-20 18:10:56
Subject: Re: Backup trigger
From: Jin Bae Chi <jbaechi AT CSCC DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:08:34 -0400
Thanks, Max,

I 'q log' and lowered the log full percentage and db backup got
triggered. Problem solved!! Thanks much again.

Regards,

Jin Bae Chi (Gus)
Data Center
614-287-2496
614-287-5488 Fax
e-mail: jbaechi AT cscc DOT edu

>>> mlhkwong AT LCSD.GOV DOT HK 06/19/02 11:32PM >>>
Hi,

db backup trigger is checked the log full perecentage not the db pct.
util.
You must use "q log" to see the pct. util.

Max

Jin Bae Chi <Jbaechi AT CSCC DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06/20/2002 03:20:00
AM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>