ADSM-L

spacetrigger for LOG

2002-06-20 13:48:12
Subject: spacetrigger for LOG
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:46:16 -0400
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone happens to know if TSM has to be in
rollforward mode for the recovery log's spacetrigger to work?  There is no
reference in any of the books about this, but I have put a spacetrigger on
for the recovery log and it didn't extend when it hit the 80% mark that I
specified.  I have looked into this and the only place I found that you
need to have TSM in rollforward mode is with the DB spacetrigger.  Does
anyone have any suggestions/ideas on this matter?  Thanks!!!!!

Joni Moyer
Associate Systems Programmer
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
(717)975-8338