ADSM-L

Re: 3995-C62 with TSM 4.2.2 Configuration Problems.

2002-06-14 18:30:21
Subject: Re: 3995-C62 with TSM 4.2.2 Configuration Problems.
From: Justin Derrick <jderrick AT CANADA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:13:26 -0400
I usually deal with AIX -- but it sounds like the device driver isn't
being loaded.  Ensure the device driver is loading, and taking
'ownership' of those drives before NT tries to do something dumb with
them, like define them as disks.  *grin*  If you need more help, let
me know, I'll go find the NT documentation.

-JD.
Hi...
Hi...

I have the following: Windows NT, TSM 4.2.2, 3995-C62. I can4t configure the
two drives of the 3995. The TSM wizard shows the drives as disks, I mean,
like f:\ and g:\ disks. When I try to drag and drop the drives on the
library an error is displayed.

I don4t know if I have the indicated drives. Where Can I get the proprer
drives for NT?.

Somebody knows an installation like this. Please, I need some help. I have
three weeks with this.

Thanks in advanced.

Jorge Rodrmguez
Caracas - Venezuela