ADSM-L

Re: restoration of backup copypool volumes?

2002-06-13 10:09:50
Subject: Re: restoration of backup copypool volumes?
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:47:08 -0500
Yup.

Delete volume <copypool volume> discard=yes

Backup storage <primary pool> <copy pool>

To my knowledge there is no 'preview' function that will tell you what
primary pool volumes will be used BEFORE deleting the copypool volume,
unlike the 'restore volume <volname> preview=yes'.

But this will do the job.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO Inc