ADSM-L

Problem restoring NT server

2002-06-11 12:18:18
Subject: Problem restoring NT server
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:22:10 -0400
We are doing DR testing and are having issues trying to do a BMR on an NT
box !

Getting the error message :

ANS5206 An error replacing one or more registry keys
Explanation: An error occurred replacing one or more registry keys.
System Action: Processing stopped.
User Response: Correct the command and retry the operation.

This tells me nothing as to what to do since the error is coming from the
GUI / 4.2.2 client. I/we did not "issue a command" and therefore can not
"correct the command and retry the operation".

Any suggestions on what is happening ?

I search ADSM.ORG but could only find 1-instance of this message number
with no real answer.

Haven't seen any updates to this client level.

Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807