ADSM-L

Mac client not waking up from sleep mode.

2002-06-10 09:32:04
Subject: Mac client not waking up from sleep mode.
From: Mark Brown <mark.brown AT MCGILL DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:29:58 -0400
Hello,

I recently installed the MAC client v 5.1.0 onto an iMac running Mac
Os 9.1.0

The schedule daemon was installed but the machine does not wake from
sleep
mode at its appointed start time. The backup is not starting until
someone
comes along and waks it up. What am I missing. (I am not Mac savvy so
type slowly).

--