ADSM-L

Technical question.

2002-06-06 09:30:11
Subject: Technical question.
From: Christian Astuni <astuni AT AR.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:25:17 -0300
Hi at all ...
I have a technical question and I try to explain in good form.
If I have a 2 servers with TSM, for example TSM1 and TSM2. The server TSM1
make a backups a one group of server "GROUP1" and TSM2 make a backups a
other group "GROUP2".  My cuestion is: In case of fail the TSM1 is posible
perform a backup a GROUP1 with the other server of tsm "TSM2" with the same
tsm database of TSM1. Is possible to have a two databases in one tsm server
and active or inactive each one in different times ?

If not possible the are any altenative or make this in other way.

Thank you very much for theirs help !!!
Best Regards
Christian Astuni