ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D Error message: Do you how to figure out this message?

2002-06-05 11:38:49
Subject: Re: ANR9999D Error message: Do you how to figure out this message?
From: Adam Rowe <ayrowe AT HEALTH-PARTNERS DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:08:40 -0400
Received this information from the Tivoli Error Message Manager.pdf

Improved ANR9999D Messages
By setting message context reporting to ON, you get additional information
when
the server issues ANR9999D messages. The additional information can help to
identify problem causes. See the SET CONTEXTMESSAGING command in
Administrator's Reference. Also see Messages.

Adam Y. Rowe
St. Rita's Medical Center

|         |           Zlatko Krastev   |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           ET>              |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM:  |
|         |           Dist Stor        |
|         |           Manager"         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           .EDU>            |
|         |           05/30/2002 07:35 |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor |
|         |           Manager"         |

-------|

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                                            |
  |       cc:
                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  Re: ANR9999D Error message: Do you how to figure out this
message?                                                               |

-------|
ANR9999D is generic error message handling unknown situations. Usually
ANR9999D is generic error message handling unknown situations. Usually
such problems can be resolved only by IBM support due to their rare
occurences. The large output is tracing information to help support and
developers to analyse the root cause.
The only hint I can give you is to perform AUDIT DB but it may show
nothing useful.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU