ADSM-L

Re: AW: server-to-server copy-pools

2002-06-05 11:35:38
Subject: Re: AW: server-to-server copy-pools
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:33:04 +0300
Not exactly. Keep in mind that for target server the source one is just a
node of type server. So it depends on domain settings source server node
resides in to which primary pool virtual volumes go. And how many mount
points you have there.
Also you may want more than one mount points in copy pools so generic
formula for mount limit will not be count of copy pools but sum of desired
mount points in pools. Look what Karel wrote.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant