ADSM-L

Re: 3575-L12 messup

2002-06-04 12:05:21
Subject: Re: 3575-L12 messup
From: Rosa Leung/Toronto/IBM <rosal AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:03:30 -0400
Do an Audit Libr,  first,   just to see what happen?

Rosa

                      Zbigniew Borgosz
                      <zborgosz@COMPUTE        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      RLAND.PL>                cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  3575-L12  messup
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      06/04/2002 11:37
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi!
What am I supposed to do with tsm 4.2 configuration, after I swapped the
media in 3575-l12?
I tried checkin libvol, but it doesn't reflect the changes (in slot
position i.e.)
Do I have yo checkout everything and recheckin? It takes too much
time...
Is there a method to refresh the media position?

Thanks in advance...
zee.