ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler Question

2002-06-04 10:28:24
Subject: Re: Scheduler Question
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:26:25 -0400
On 4 Jun 2002 at 10:02, Luciano Ariceto wrote, in part:
> I would like to know if it is possible to setup a scheduler to run from
> monday to saturday. As far as I know, weekday is "monday to friday", and
> weekend is "saturday and sunday". Is this possible ?

I think it's strange this seems not possible, too.  I have 2 schedules,
one M-F and the other Sat.  Not that I'm looking for it, since our Sat
schedule has changed to have a different time from weekday.

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System