ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler Question

2002-06-04 09:53:07
Subject: Re: Scheduler Question
From: Rosa Leung/Toronto/IBM <rosal AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:50:47 -0400
You have to do two schedules,  one for weekdays,  one for Saturday only,
I don't think there is way within TSM you can do in one job.  Otherwise,
you have to schedule outside the TSM, using  AT on NT or win2k,   Crontab
on AIX to handle the schedule.

Rosa

                      Luciano Ariceto
                      <Luciano.Ariceto@IP        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      APERBR.COM>                cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:            Subject:  Scheduler Question
                      Dist Stor Manager"
                      <[email protected]

                      06/04/2002 10:02 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi

I would like to know if it is possible to setup a scheduler to run from
monday to saturday. As far as I know, weekday is "monday to friday", and
weekend is "saturday and sunday". Is this possible ?

Thanks a lot

Luciano